Some of us are optimistic the Celtics will get their sh*t together and turn on the jets… eventually. They can’t be this bad for the duration of the season, can they?
The Cs are 4-8. Twelve games represents 18% of a 66 game season. That’s a decent sample.
Here are some ugly numbers:
- Have two fewer wins than the Cavaliers
- One more win than New Orleans
- Are one of 10 teams to have a losing record at home
- Their 89.1 ppg is the 5th worst in the NBA
- Rank 28th in rebounds per game
- Rank 27th in steals per game
- Rank 19th in turnovers forced per game
- Rank 22nd in turnovers per game
- Rank 3rd in technical fouls per game
- Paul Pierce is shooting a career low 39%
- Kevin Garnett is shooting a career low 46%
Is it time for Danny Ainge to sell off some assets and throw his hat into the Austin Rivers sweepstakes?
(AP Photo/Charles Krupa)