Here's the link, now here are the highlights:
- Tuesday, October 26: (opening night) vs. Miami
- Friday, November 5: Tom Thibodeau returns w/Bulls
- November 7-13: road trip! OKC, Dallas, Miami, Memphis. Big early test.
- November 17: Washington & John Wall come to Boston
- December 25: @ Orlando (first time playing Orlando this season)
- January 30: @ Lakers
- Feb 2: Lakers visit Boston
- Feb 13: Miami returns to Boston
The C's open the season with a back-to-back 10/26 v. Miami and 10/27 @ Cleveland. Tack on the 10/29 game vs. NY and they open with 3 games in 4 nights.
There are 15 back-to-back games on the schedule.
There's a 5 game in 7 night stretch early in November (Games on 11/2 @ DET, 11/3 v. MIL, 11/5 v. CHI, 11/7 @ OKC, 11/8 @ DAL). This includes the first part of that big road trip that includes Miami & Memphis.
Then there's another 5 game in 7 night stretch starting on November 17. Tack on a 4 games in 6 night (11/30-12/5) stretch. So it's looking like the C's are going to have a lot of games early.
The Road/Home breakdown:
8 home/9 road
7 home/7 road
10 home/6 road
5 home/6 road
7 home/9 road
4 home/4 road
The C's will have a tough finish to the schedule with 8 games in 13 days to end March and begin April. Luckily, the opponents include Minnesota, Indiana, Detroit, Washington and Philly. Chicago, San Antonio, and Atlanta are the other 3.
Overall… some tough stretches, but nothing that any other team won't face. What do you guys think?
BTW: Individual game tickets go on sale September 17 at 11 AM