Photo by Danny Bollinger/NBAE via Getty Images
Games this week:
- @ Cleveland: 18 pts (6/14 fg, 3/5 3pt), 3 reb, 4 asst,
- vs. Detroit: 15 pts (4/6 fg, 1/3 3pt), 1 reb, 3 asst, 2 stl
- vs. New York: 29 pts (11/17 fg, 3/6 3pt), 6 reb, 0 asst, 1 stl
- @ Houston: 26 pts (9/14 fg, 2/3 3pt), 5 reb, 1 asst, 2 stl
- @ Dallas: 29 pts (10/17 fg, 1/5 3pt), 3 reb, 5 asst, 2 stl
The first thing I notice here is… that's 5 games in one week. And look at how much stronger Paul finished this week. Very impressive.
Also very impressive is when The Truth has been doing a lot of his scoring. Just look at the past two games. The dagger three last night with 1:44 left on the clock. The 4th quarter take-over against Houston. He's getting back to being "The Truth"… to taking over when needed… to nailing the big shots that squelch runs.
The fact of the matter is that entire Big 3 has played very well this week. But Pierce has done it just a little better.