What I do know is:
- The Celtics won 96-86
- Kevin Garnett had 22 points, 8 rebounds, 3 stls
- Rajon Rondo had 16 points, 11 assists
- Ray Allen scored 14 of his 16 points in the first half
- Paul Pierce struggled 9 points, 1-9 FG
- Glen Davis had 12 points, 8 boards off the bench
If any readers can give me some deep analysis in the comments, I will post here.
this game for the Celts. At one point in the third he must have scored
8 consecutive points, all on aggressive drives to the hoop. That
extended the lead and really demoralized the Sixers. You could see his
level of intensity sky rocket almost instantly. It really was fun to
watch. Ray played really well in the first half. He continues to bury
open shots and pick his spots well. Overall, not a pretty win but some
efficient performances from our main guys (Sans Pierce) and enough
defense to get the W. Things are starting to look up a little bit.
Check the comments for much more from KWAPT, DRJ and others. Thanks guys.