It's Thanksgiving and that means it's time for unoriginal columns/blogs like this one.
5. Nate Robinson – Aside from their lack of defense, Nate's three-point heave at the other team's basket perfectly captures the dysfunction that is the Knicks.
4. Joey Crawford – This notorious referee made this list the night he slapped Doc Rivers and Kendrick Perkins with technical fouls for non-verbal gestures during the 4th quarter of a close game with Indy. I can't tell you how much I want Crawford to be linked in this betting scandal.
3. New Jersey Nets – Four weeks into the season and the Nets have zero wins. 0-15. Guess I can't blame co-owner Jay-Z for attending more Knicks and Lakers games than Nets games this season.
2. Glen "Big Baby" Davis – It pains me to include a Celtic on this list, but how can I overlook Baby's stupidity? Being called a turkey is kind considering he fractured his thumb during a 4 am fist-fight with a childhood buddy and missed 6 weeks of the season.
And the top turkey is…
1. Allen Iverson – The future HOFer could find no-takers in the off-season, and then after the Grizzlies stepped up and dropped a $3 million contract in his lap, he bailed on them just 3 games into the season. He refuses to accept a back-up role even though it might net him a title with a contending team. Iverson epitomizes selfishness.