string of comments on twitter.com decrying the lack of progress in his
negotiations with the Celtics, told Danny Ainge today that the comments
were posted by an unknown imposter.
bos rfa glen davis says twitter words of him talking FA not him
No surprise there. I guess the Herald should stop quoting him from that page. Now that I think of it, we've quoted him via that account, too.
For anyone who wants to catch the Celtics without paying full price for tickets, here's the preseason schedule.
- Oct. 7 vs. Houston Rockets at Dodge Arena (Hidalgo, Texas), 8:30 p.m.
- Oct. 9 vs. New York Knicks at TD Garden, 7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 11 vs. New Jersey Nets at TD Garden, 1 p.m.
- Oct. 13 vs. New Jersey Nets at Prudential Center (Newark, N.J.), 7 p.m.
- Oct. 14 vs. Toronto Raptors at XL Center (Hartford, Conn.), 7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 18 vs. Toronto Raptors at Air Canada Centre (Toronto, ON), 3:30 p.m.
- Oct. 20 vs. New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden (New York, N.Y.), 7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 21 vs. Cleveland Cavaliers at Value City Arena (Columbus, Ohio), 7 p.m.