The Celtics are looking for a new "Lucky the Leprechaun". And you could be the guy… if you can do the following things:
- Work with the Director of Game Presentation to brainstorm,
develop, and execute game presentation ideas, costuming, themes and
overall participation in all pregame and in-game elements related to,
but not exclusive to, Lucky the Leprechaun.
- Promote and execute Lucky appearances in the community.
- Develop and execute any nutritional / personal training / gymnastics / dunking training
- Work with Game Presentation Department to provide new content ideas for Lucky in-arena and on Celtics.com
- Purchase and manage upkeep on all uniforms/costumes and props used by Lucky
- Attend all internal team meetings, as required
- Undertake such other duties in connection with the Mascot as Team may reasonably request
What internal team meetings require Lucky?
I'm gonna need a little more explanation on that one.
If you think YOU can do all the flippy stuff… just follow that link and go for it. I hope they hold open auditions.