Ray Allen was on the "Sean and John" show a couple of days ago. Here's a link to his half hour interview. Among the topics of discussion:
- The construction of the 2007-08 Celtics
- The exodus of the NBA from Seattle
- His disappointment in being drafted by the Bucks instead of the C's in 1996
- His son Walker being diagnosed with diabetes the morning of Game 5 of the Finals last season
- Some funny stories about Denzel Washington, a trip to Barnes & Noble, and more
Check it out. Thanks to Sean for passing it along.