I apologize – it's been a few weeks since my last Power Rankings. For the thousands of readers who emailed me demanding updated rankings – here goes:
1. Lakers – Still on top despite the two-game losing streak (PHX and DEN). Phil Jackson needs to be careful with Pau Gasol's minutes. Road games against POR, SA and DAL next week.
2. Celtics – I sleep much better with KG in uniform. Marbury and Moore will help, but Scal's head injury keeps bench thin. Afraid this team will run out of gas in the Finals.
3. Cavaliers – Latest reports have Joe Smith back in Cleveland. After watching a few Cavs games recently, I've realized what everyone else already knew – Mo Williams is pretty damn good.
4. Spurs – Popovich is always resting his guys, yet they still come down with nagging injuries. Rumored to be after Drew Gooden.
5. Jazz – Riding 8 game winning streak. Carlos Boozer is back. The trendy pick to make some noise in the West.
Give me your Fave Five…in the comments section.