I've decided (on a whim) to do a weekly Power Rankings. While I will take into account how a team is currently playing, the final ranking involves more "big picture" thinking.
1. Lakers – You can't deny their dominance. In fact, I'm starting to worry that it may be their year.
2. Celtics – Need to start beating the elite teams.
3. Cavaliers – Still not sure if they can maintain this pace.
4. Spurs – Is Roger Mason Jr the next Robert Horry?
5. Hornets – Despite the weaker record, still more of a threat than Denver and Orlando.
Feel free to give me your top 5 in the comments.
And one other note, Al Jefferson had to be helped off the court yesterday after suffering what may be a serious knee injury.
After the jump….one smokin' hot NBA dancer.